Yugioh rps

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh rps

Yugioh rps for people who love yugioh rps

2 posters

Yugioh Duel accademy

RyoAkira
    RyoAkira
    Admin

Male Pisces Posts : 22

Yugioh Duel accademy - Page 2 Empty Re: Yugioh Duel accademy

Post  RyoAkira Thu May 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Ryo walked to the beach on the east side of the island and sat down. he wondered what his visions he had seen earlier when that girl bumped into him meant
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Female Posts : 184

Post  Dark Magician Girl Thu May 26, 2011 4:48 pm

As Konomai walked to the duel hall, she could still feel her body tingling from the explosion of energy earlier. Who had it been duelling? Everyone was duelling recently, that was true, but surely she would have felt an energy wave like that before?
    She wondered if it was possible to traack those who haad duelled. Damn, she should have looked at her watch when it happened. Then she could have seen who was duelling at that time. Argh, why did she only think of these things when the moment had passed.
    RyoAkira
    RyoAkira
    Admin

Post  RyoAkira Thu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Ryo closed his eyes and layed on the sandy beach. again the vision of the two read ragons fighting flashed through his brain. this time he recognized the dragons. it was red eyes zombie dragon and red eyes metal dragon. but why did they appear to him, it didn't make since
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Thu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm

She stared at red-Eyes B. Chick as it bounced along in front of her and she couldn't help smiling. She could already feel the power of the card yugi had given her, seeping into her body. She glanced at a dot, sat on the empty beach and wondered who it was.
    REBC: pheeooo ooooo OOooo
    RyoAkira
    RyoAkira
    Admin

Post  RyoAkira Thu May 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Ryo took out his red eyes zombie dragon card and looked at it "what could it mean?" he asked himself out loud, not knowing that some one was watching him
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Konomai looked at her REBC. It stopped to stare at the figure on the beach. Who was it? They were to far away to see. Why was REBC even bothered with them. It had never bothered with anyone before.
    Dark Magician: Is something troubling you?
    'No. I'm fine. Thank you. Were you happy to see Yugi?
    DM: You were not.
    'Come on, we have a duel.
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Thu May 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Walking slowly, thinking.
    'Why now, why did it all have to happen now? Yugi, Kiba, Aster? I've been waiting along time for this duel, and Yugi haas to turn up. I don't even know why Aster is here.'
    Aster: 'there you are, I was just coming to get you.'
    RyoAkira
    RyoAkira
    Admin

Post  RyoAkira Thu May 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Ryo walked to the duel stadium to watch kiba duel some poor sucker from the slifer red dorm "this will be a total waist of time." he said out loud 'so why am i even comming...' he asked himself in his thoughts
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Thu May 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Midnight approached quicker than Konomai was ready for. Word had got out that she would be duelling Kiba and he had turned it into a feature. In front of the whole school. Yugi was going to be there too, so much for privacy. She stood in the girls changing room alone, scared, what if she couldn't hold it together.
    'Dark Magician I need you.' He appeared besides her, like always. Her very own Knight in Shining Armour.
    'What should I do? What if it goes wrong? I could hurt so many people....'
    Dm: i will always be there for you, and if you cannot control it, then I will.'
    'It's too dangerous, everyone here... it was just supposed to be us.'
    Dm: I will protect all, you have my word.'
    'Thankyou.'
    She turned to listen to Chancellor Shepard announce Kiba on to the stage. It was her turn next.
    RyoAkira
    RyoAkira
    Admin

Post  RyoAkira Thu May 26, 2011 5:46 pm

as everyone clapped for kiba Ryo sat back in his chair nonchalantly and yawned "hurry up all ready. let's see the 'great' kiba duel" he said mockingly
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Thu May 26, 2011 5:54 pm

'And now our very own Slifer Red Student, Konomai Izinski
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Thu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

She walked on stage well aware that there were people laughing at her for challenging Kaiba. After this there was no doubt they would look at her differently. She had always tried avoiding public duels, guess this wasn't going to happen this time. The Chancellor walked off stage after shaking her hand and she looked at Kaiba.
    Kaiba: 'You don't look much of a duellist to me.'
    Konomai: 'You don't look much like anything i can't handle. Don't take me lightly. I think you'll loose if you do.'
    RyoAkira
    RyoAkira
    Admin

Post  RyoAkira Thu May 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Ryo's vision came back and again the red eyes black metal dragon and the red eyes zombie dragon were battling in his mind
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Thu May 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Kaiba didn't take her lightly. The field was soon show casing there strongest monsters.
    His Blue Eyes White Dragons occupied two of his spaces.
    Konomai had her Dark Magician and had just succeded in summoning out Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon.
    The look on Kaiba's face suggested he was finally going to take her seriously.
    Being unable to attack that turn, she placed threee cards face down and ended her turn

[b]I'll CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYLES YOU IN A MINUTE> HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH[b]
    RyoAkira
    RyoAkira
    Admin

Post  RyoAkira Thu May 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Ryo had become very interested once the red eyes black metal dragon was on the field "that dragon...is it the one from my visions?"
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Thu May 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Kiba: 'I activate my face down, Negate Attack.'
    Konomai: 'I activate my face down, Magic Jammer. Bad luck Kiba. I activate my other face down, and your Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is destroyed. Now Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon attack.'
    The dargon attacked and the stage aroung Kiba was ripped up.
    Konomai: Dark Magician finish him.....
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Fri May 27, 2011 9:38 am

'Konomai, stop!'
    She glanced at Yugi. This was her duel, her time, he ought to but out.
    'Dark Magician, I said attack.'
    DM: 'I can't move....'
    Her duel disk cracked and fell from her arm. As it struck the floor and an energy wave sent her and Kiba flying backwards. They hit the ground hard.
    The three face down trap cards left on her side of the field disappeared and she rolled to the side when a shadow sped towards her. She stood and followed the snake like shadow with her eyes.
    'I did not summon you.'
    It was useless shouting at it. There was no stopping it now. The thing she had feared the most was happening. Uria, Lord of Searing Flames..... was finally awake.
    RyoAkira
    RyoAkira
    Admin

Post  RyoAkira Fri May 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Ryo smiled as he looked at the beast "finally something worth my time." he activated his duel disk and looked at the beast as he waited for it to respond some how
    (we need some kind villain)
    Dark Magician Girl
    Dark Magician Girl

Post  Dark Magician Girl Sat May 28, 2011 2:38 pm

She walked towards her broken duel disk and picked it up. She fixed it back to her wrist. Dark Magician joined her side.
    'I take it you can move now?'
    DM: I have been freed. His spiritual pressure was too much for us. It froze us in place.
    She looked towards her Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon. He was not happy.
    'I am your master, Konomai Izinski, Queen of Duels. You will listen to me, Uria, Lord of Searing Flames. If you do not obey me, I will cast you to the Shadows.
    Yugi: Konomai, you cannot battle Uria.
    'Watch me.'
    She raised her arm and activated the duel disc, it fizzled, and wouldn't work.
    Kiba: Looks like you'll be needing this.
    She caught the duel disk thrown to her and slid her cards into the slot. She let her own fall to the floor, and attached his.
    'You will belong to me or the Shadows Uria, it's time you made your choice.'
    A noise behind her, would have her turn, but she had to shield herself from Uria's attack. It was the same build up of energy from before, who was behind her?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm